Recapitulation of deba.finance AMA event held at AMA LOVERS CLUB

Venue: https://t.me/amaloversclub
Date: Sunday, 13th December, 2020
Time: 14:00 UTC

Image for post
Image for post

The deba.finance team was represented by @therealtreasurer. He judiciously shared with us detailed knowledge and information about the project.

1st Segment: INTRODUCTION

Q1 : Can you please introduce yourself and your background, also introduce the Team working on deba.finance project

Ans : Sure! We are anon team, but I can say that we’ve been in crypto since the very beginnings. As you can imagine, having been around for so long you could say that we are comfortable, financially speaking. Despite that, we figured that we could build something for people in order to leave something behind. This is a fully decentralized platform with no team rewards, no ico or funding of any type.

Q2 : Can you introduce the deba.finance project, what critical problems does it solve that existing solutions are not solving and what’s the competitve advantage

Ans : Our mission is to make DeFi available to everyone. We have created a platform which automatically pools your money in the best DeFi protocol for the related asset to maximize returns completely automatically. This not only saves you a lot of time because you don’t have to follow DeFi anymore, but it also saves you a lot of gas by pooling all the money together and investing it as 1 unit. Our competitive advantage is that we are completely bootstraped, with no team rewards, so all the tokens go back to the community making this truly decentralized.

Q3 : Can you briefly describe the Top milestones you have achieved and your target milestones with timelines, also share your roadmap

Ans : We have fully launched the platform a few days back. The next distribution (2% of total supply) will be done in 8 hours from now. We plan to create a full lending protocol utilizing only the project’s treasury.

For now people enjoy ridiculous APYs on deba.finance

The biggest rewards are now, at the beginning

2nd Segment: LIVE QUESTIONS

Q1 : What are the ways that DEBA generates profits/revenue to maintain your project and what is its revenue model ? How can it make benefit win-win to both invester and your project?

Ans : Of all the profits generated by deba.finance 75% goes back to the liquidity provider and the other 25% goes to the Dividend Vault. Users can stake their $DEBA tokens in this vault in order to earn a share of this 25% of the platform’s profits.

Q2 : I read that there will be no team rewards. Why was this decision made by the team? And what will be the benefits/gains of the team for creating the platform?

Ans : We got the chance to stake early together with everyone else and we hope to build a united community where everyone helps develop the platform together in each aspect.

Q3 : 996,839 $DEBA tokens was said to be minted,. Can you tell us about the tokenomics of this minted token,
Will DpEBA burn /mint more of this $DEBA tokens anytime soon?

Ans : We will vote on a burn program really soon, if holders want it, it will happen! 🔥

Q4 : Why is your service best compared to other projects of the same class? What makes us invest in DEBA in the long term?

Ans : We took no team rewards, the platform is completely bootstraped with no pre-mine, no sale and no team rewards.

Q5 : What is being developed from DebaFinance? For long term investment .. What% will be given to investors?

Ans : 80% is going to the investors, while the other 20% are kept as DeBa’s Treasury in order to fund the development of the platform, so I believe holding makes sense for the long term

CONCLUSION

Thanks for your time here can share all link where can buy token and all social media

Ans : Website: https://deba.finance
Telegram: https://t.me/debafinance
Uniswap: https://info.uniswap.org/pair/0x9245c872cb8404e3f89bb5c39410a82303faa566

Thank you everyone again, and we are waiting for you on our group to discuss further

FOLLOW AMA LOVERS CLUB ON:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/amaloversclub
Telegram Group: https://t.me/amaloversclub
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/amaloversclub_channel
Medium: https://amaloversclub.medium.com
Discord: https://discord.gg/tpbyv9x

Written by

A decentralized community for crypto enthusiasts interested in AMA, crypto-gems, trading, investments, and giveaways.

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store